How and where did you learn SQL from?

• Could you give me advice on where I should learn SQL and Python to become high-skill engineer?

Most tutorials and courses seem here to focus on the querying part of SQL. But I want to learn how to design, structure and create Data and databases.

• VladBar wrote:

Could you give me advice on where I should learn SQL and Python to become high-skill engineer?

Most tutorials and courses seem here to focus on the querying part of SQL. But I want to learn how to design, structure and create Data and databases.

As with all else, "It Depends".  It's also not going to be for free no matter what avenue you take.  Please see the following MS certifications.

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/certifications/

From there, you can also Google for individual companies and/or books that teach towards passing such certifications.

Also be advised that your post looks a whole lot like SPAM and I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone deleted it for that reason.  I strongly recommend that you delete the link you included in your original post to prevent that from happening.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• Pass one course on CodeAcademy, then find some project to improve your skills. You can find these projects on freelance platforms, if you don't wont to apply to companies. Experience is the best teacher

• Yeah... there's the other part of a 2 part SPAM thread.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply