Fantasy Football 2017

• Ray K - Friday, August 11, 2017 9:57 AM

I just got an email from Yahoo with a subject header that reads:

"Remind your commish! Sscffl does not have a draft time."

So...  what say?

I don't see him on this thread, so he's likely not getting notifications here.  Anyone else have a good way of getting a hold of the commish?

• roryp 96873 - Friday, August 11, 2017 10:05 AM

Ray K - Friday, August 11, 2017 9:57 AM

I just got an email from Yahoo with a subject header that reads:

"Remind your commish! Sscffl does not have a draft time."

So...  what say?

I don't see him on this thread, so he's likely not getting notifications here.  Anyone else have a good way of getting a hold of the commish?

Previous fantasy football threads perhaps.

• Hey all,
    Draft day will be same as always, Monday of the long labor day weekend (September 4).  I've set it for 9am PST, think that's what we had it at last year.

All teams have renewed so unfortunately there's no spaces open.
    I'm going to stick with our previous scoring unless there's a huge backlash.  If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Looking forward to another fun year.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Or in other words, "I'm in".

My blog: SQL Soldier[/url]
    SQL Server Best Practices:
    SQL Server Best Practices
    Twitter: @SQLSoldier
    My book: Pro SQL Server 2008 Mirroring[/url]
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, Data Platform MVP
    Database Engineer at BlueMountain Capital Management[/url]

• I'm in!

• I'm in.

"El" Jerry.

"A watt of Ottawa" - Gerardo Galvan

To better understand your help request, please follow these best practices.[/url]

• Ooh and Yeah!

Looking forward to another year!

Rodders...

• Definitely In. Saw the note, though I think I'm flying that day, so hoping auto draft works well for me.

• This two-time defending champion (a.k.a. the guy with the big target on his back) is definitely in!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• I was working around the house on Monday, and completely forgot about the draft!

Did anyone actually participate in the draft, or did everyone take their chances with autodraft?

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• I only saw 1 person in there other than myself.

My blog: SQL Soldier[/url]
    SQL Server Best Practices:
    SQL Server Best Practices
    Twitter: @SQLSoldier
    My book: Pro SQL Server 2008 Mirroring[/url]
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, Data Platform MVP
    Database Engineer at BlueMountain Capital Management[/url]

• Ray K - Tuesday, September 5, 2017 1:27 PM

I was working around the house on Monday, and completely forgot about the draft!

Did anyone actually participate in the draft, or did everyone take their chances with autodraft?

Totally forgot as well, was working on fixing a bathroom and looked up and it was already two hours past draft time.  I see had had the number 1 pick though.  We'll see how good Yahoo's computers do with that.  Looks like I go up against you week 1!

• roryp 96873 - Tuesday, September 5, 2017 1:36 PM

Ray K - Tuesday, September 5, 2017 1:27 PM

I was working around the house on Monday, and completely forgot about the draft!

Totally forgot as well, was working on fixing a bathroom and looked up and it was already two hours past draft time.  I see had had the number 1 pick though.  We'll see how good Yahoo's computers do with that.  Looks like I go up against you week 1!

Same here, totally forgot about the draft.

• You can tell I don't watch much football, who the heck is Willie Snead and why is he suspended?

• Lynn Pettis - Tuesday, September 5, 2017 2:03 PM

You can tell I don't watch much football, who the heck is Willie Snead and why is he suspended?

Never mind, helps to read the notes.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 185 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply