Fantasy Football 2017

• Lynn Pettis - Monday, November 27, 2017 11:55 AM

At this time I am going into next week as the underdog and the British Bulldogs as a slim leader in their last match up.

Think the Bolts are in the playoffs Lynn, I can catch you for the division with results going my way but I don' think there's enough teams that can catch you and keep you out.

• Sequelsurfer - Monday, November 27, 2017 2:04 PM

Lynn Pettis - Monday, November 27, 2017 11:55 AM

At this time I am going into next week as the underdog and the British Bulldogs as a slim leader in their last match up.

Think the Bolts are in the playoffs Lynn, I can catch you for the division with results going my way but I don' think there's enough teams that can catch you and keep you out.

I guess we will know for sure tomorrow.

• Well, Steve was right, he managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

The SQL Bolts have managed to secure a playoff berth with a victory over Prestige Worldwide.  Whether I maintain my current place in second in the league will depend on the final games of the Fantasy Season. A win next week secures me a bye week in the playoffs.

• Lynn Pettis - Tuesday, November 28, 2017 6:38 AM

Well, Steve was right, he managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Not right, just stating the facts, sir.

• Lynn Pettis - Tuesday, November 28, 2017 6:38 AM

The SQL Bolts have managed to secure a playoff berth with a victory over Prestige Worldwide.  Whether I maintain my current place in second in the league will depend on the final games of the Fantasy Season. A win next week secures me a bye week in the playoffs.

As you are already in the playoffs, I wouldn't be offended if you rested your star players Lynn...

• Sequelsurfer - Tuesday, November 28, 2017 9:29 AM

Lynn Pettis - Tuesday, November 28, 2017 6:38 AM

As you are already in the playoffs, I wouldn't be offended if you rested your star players Lynn...

Why would I rest my star players?  It is not like they can get hurt in the fantasy realm unless they get hurt in reality.

• Wow, epic collapse for me.  

Nutty season, glut of teams still battling it out.  And I still have pending transactions...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • This coming weekend is going to be interesting to say the least.  So many different ways things can go.

• I had given up this week - OK last week now...
    Then I saw the update from the fantasy app, no idea how I won that match up.
    Next up a rematch with Steve the Jones! Nice!

😀

Rodders...

• What a time for one of your worst weeks of the season. Three weeks of getting myself back into the playoffs and BOOM. Self destruct time. Brady scores 10 pts winning and Smith gets 45 losing? Aaaaarrrggh.
    Think my playoff hopes could be hanging by a thread, and an extremely thin one at that.

• As we go into the playoffs, The Full Division has three teams going in to the quarter final games.  All three teams have a 7-6 record.
    Orange Engineers still holds on to 1st place and a bye, even though they lost their last 4 games after clinching a spot in the playoffs.
    SQL Bolts held on to 2nd place and a bye as well by beating Select *, who even with the loss made it into the playoffs.

• Take that, Ray!

Totally meaningless win (and loss for you) to end the season.  If only I could have found a quarterback...

Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH - Tuesday, December 5, 2017 5:56 PM

Take that, Ray!

Totally meaningless win (and loss for you) to end the season.  If only I could have found a quarterback...

LOL!!!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Playoffs, am I out of my misery now?

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor - Wednesday, December 6, 2017 12:44 PM

Playoffs, am I out of my misery now?

Still have the Consolation Bracket, Steve.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 185 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply