Fantasy Football 2016

• Well, after quite the tail kicking of the Steelers this weekend, I wonder if I can hold on tonight.

Good luck, Dan.

• Anyone have anything interesting they want to offer me for Gurley? If I trade him to your team he'll probably start putting up 20 points a game, I promise!

• Funny cuz' I had Crabtree in my other league; he was your hammer. I got a lot of ground to make up...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Yup, highest losing score of the week and would have beat ANYONE else this week except Ditka.

• Lynn Pettis (10/4/2016)

Yup, highest losing score of the week and would have beat ANYONE else this week except Ditka.

You're snake bit, like me against Steve...

• Cardinals v Niners tonight, get your lineups set.

Matchup of the week:

Ditka (3-1) vs Way0utWest (3-1) - Ditka has rebounded nicely from a week 1 beating to win his last three, riding the Atlanta combination of Ryan to Jones. Way0utWest is coming off a huge win last week and likes the return of Mr Rodgers. The winner will have sole possession of the FULL division.

Other matchups:

British Bulldogs (3-1) vs SQLBolts (2-2) - The Bulldogs finally fell last week, with the loss of Cam and low output from his WRs. A win will give him a firm hold on the top spot in the Bulk Logged division. The Bolts are weathering a string of bad luck and are looking for more team consistency. Cam vs Big Ben could be the deciding factor.

Select WINS into (3-1) vs Mexicanos (1-3) - Projections for this matchup have the narrowest of victory (0.67) going to the Mexicanos. SELECT is counting on Gurley to live up to the hype ('less he trades him); Mexicanos hope Forte isn't too injured. A win for SELECT keeps him atop the Simple division. Mexicanos need a win to stay relevant.

Old Cattonians (2-2) vs Prestige Worldwide (2-2) - After a big start, the Old Cats are on a 2 game losing streak and looking to bounce back. PW has only topped the century mark once in 4 weeks. Inconsistent play from both lineups make this a toss up. OC will have to make waiver moves to fill holes in his WRs. PW will likely ride the return of Brady.

SSC Steelers (2-2) vs Select * (1-3) - The Steelers, still reeling from an opportunity lossed last week, are wanting to right the ship and sets his sights on Select. The Steelers outscoring the league by 40 points but only have 2 victories to show for it. Both have a few "questionables" in the lineup. Select needs to solve his QB situation to have any chance; the Steelers will look to be carried by his RBs.

Orange Engineers (2-2) vs NFLSoldiers (0-4) - Projections are low but nearly equal in this contest. OE will ride the return of Lev Bell and the tenacity of Steve Smith Sr. The Soldiers are "soldiering" on despite their winless record, relying on Luck for the victory.

• I failed to pick up any WR, so this is not going to end well this week 🙁

Rodders...

• And the downward spiral continues...

Rodders...

• Ugh, not a great week. Not sure anything on my bench would have made a difference. That Eli really came through this week.

• Can I quit now? Just Kidding, but definitely a bad last few weeks.

• Argh!!! Would've been nice if my WRs showed up... and my RBs... and my TE...

@#$%^&(!!!!!!!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Don't worry guys, if you get me in the first round of the playoffs you should be golden. I'm on my usual path to get a high playoff seed then lose my first matchup when it really matters.

• rodjkidd (10/17/2016)

And the downward spiral continues...

Rodders...

Well that matchup got a lot closer than I liked after that Monday Night game.

• roryp 96873 (10/18/2016)

rodjkidd (10/17/2016)

And the downward spiral continues...

Rodders...

Well that matchup got a lot closer than I liked after that Monday Night game.

Wow I had missed that.

My benched QB out scored my starting one... Oops.

Rodders...

• Bears v Packers tonight, get your lineups updated!!!

I'll try and get back later today for matchups. Only thing I can confirm now is that the SQL Bolts are goin' down....

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 170 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply