Fantasy Football 2016

• Texans - Patriots tonight, get your lineups set.

Couple of weeks in, we have three undefeated teams. Who will be the first take a loss?

Rory is my next victim...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH (9/22/2016)

Texans - Patriots tonight, get your lineups set.

Couple of weeks in, we have three undefeated teams. Who will be the first take a loss?

Rory is my next victim...

Depends which one of my teams shows up. If it's the week 1 version you could probably win starting 4 or 5 guys. If the week 2 team shows up we might have a good matchup. I have a feeling it will all come down to your QB play on Monday night.

• 3 points from my WR is a good start for you. Figured he'd continue his two week trend. I bet Maclin goes off now.

I lost last week in my other league by two points when Langford fumbled and got yanked.

Fantasy football is a cruel lover...and I'm still addicted to love.

• Oh for crying out loud! I might've well just played nine empty slots!!!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Well my unbeaten run has come to an end then.

But hey I beat Steve last week, that makes my year! 😀

Rodders...

• Ray K (9/26/2016)

Oh for crying out loud! I might've well just played nine empty slots!!!

Should have played Tannehill, you would have beat me.

My players weren't that much better.

• The way it is shaping up right now, it is possible that, not only will I have the lowest winning score for the week, but that I may have lost to everyone else in the league.

• Lynn Pettis (9/26/2016)

Ray K (9/26/2016)

Oh for crying out loud! I might've well just played nine empty slots!!!

Should have played Tannehill, you would have beat me.

My players weren't that much better.

Yeah, I wasn't happy with Tannehill the first week -- in fact, I dropped him but ended up getting him back -- so I've been wary about playing him. That'll teach me!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• rodjkidd (9/26/2016)

Well my unbeaten run has come to an end then.

But hey I beat Steve last week, that makes my year! 😀

Rodders...

Yeah, you got lucky.

A bad week overall for my team. Should have found a better TE

• SQLDCH (9/22/2016)

Couple of weeks in, we have three undefeated teams.

And then there was one.

Yup that's right, the one across the pond 😀 (or one of them, got a bit of local competition now).

Only thing is, there's only one way to go now, and when you're out on your own in front, the target on your back looks bigger all the time.

I better enjoy this while I can 😛

• I was right, I had the lowest winning score and would have lost to everyone else.

• Sequelsurfer (9/27/2016)

SQLDCH (9/22/2016)

Couple of weeks in, we have three undefeated teams.

And then there was one.

Yup that's right, the one across the pond 😀 (or one of them, got a bit of local competition now).

Only thing is, there's only one way to go now, and when you're out on your own in front, the target on your back looks bigger all the time.

I better enjoy this while I can 😛

That could have been closer if I had realised one of players was out :O

Rodders...

• Week 4 of the NFL, it's a great time to be alive...

Some good matchups this week:

Matchup of the week:

British Bulldogs (3-0) vs SELECT Wins INTO (2-1) - Our only unbeaten team looks to stay that way. Go Cam. SELECT is a 3 point underdog. Both teams will be rooting heavily for the Raider offense

Other top matchups:

SSC Steelers (2-1) vs Way0utWest Cowboys (2-1) - The Steelers are projected to have a big day but it could all depend on Alshon and the Bears. Way0utWest is only a 5 point dog and is hoping Gronk comes back to full force

Ditka (2-1) vs SQL Bolts (2-1) - This one is projected to be close, slight edge to Ditka. Ditka's horses are his RBs, the Bolts gallop behind his WRs. This may all come down to the Sunday night game and the Pittsburgh Steelers performance, on both sides of the ball

Other matchups:

Old Cattonians (2-1) vs Select * (0-3) - Old Cat is looking to deliver another punch to the face of Select *, both will be rooting heavy for the Seattle air attack.

Mexicanos (1-2) vs Orange Engineers (1-2) - Both teams need a win to remain relevant, or face an uphill battle to the playoffs. Both will be watching Sunday night also, as the two Black and Gold super stars will be on display.

NFL Soldiers (0-3) vs Prestige Worldwide (1-2) - The Soldiers are looking for win number one and if PW doesn't fill his last WR and K spots (vacant as of the time of this writing), they may see that dream come true. The edge probably goes to PW on the backs of his RBs

Game tonight, get those lineups in!

• Oh Man!

I'm player down... Looks like a questionable Bryant is now out of the game on Sunday...

Rodders...

• Lynn Pettis (9/27/2016)

I was right, I had the lowest winning score and would have lost to everyone else.

I go from one extreme to the other. Looks like I will have the highest losing score this week and may have beaten everyone else in the league except Ditka.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 170 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply