Fantasy football 2012

• Lynn Pettis (12/20/2012)

The Championship is on the line this weekend! The SQL Bolts are currently a 7.4 favorite to win over the SSC Steelers. Can they do it, can the pull off back to back Championship wins?

We will know Sunday Night! Currently both teams have all their players playing this Sunday!

I have said before, "On any give Sunday," but will this Sunday be good for the SQL Bolts? We can only hope!

Point spread went up a little! I'm starting to get a good feeling here! SQL Bolts could just be poised to take the Championship for the SECOND YEAR in a row!

• Is anyone out there??? I mean the Mayan Apocolypse has come and gone and we are all still here.

• Okay, now I am not so sure about Sunday. I have 4 players listed as probable and I don't have the depth on the bench to cover them all well.

All I can do now is hope they all play and play well this Sunday.

Oh well, On any given Sunday....

• Coming down to the final strech tonight! It is looking really good for the SQL Bolts to clinch their 2nd SSCFFL Championship Title!

And a surprise move in the Consolation Bowl, the kidapawan 39ers look like they will take 7th position after finishing the regular season in 12th position with a record of 1 - 12. They finished strong three must need wins!

• R-E-P-E-A-T

SQL Bolts are 2 time SSCFFL Champions!!!

• The SQL Bolts completed a Cinderella season. After winning a must win game in the final week of the regular season to propel themselves into the championship bracket, the SQL Bolts managed to defeat GoBolts in close Quarterfinal game. Their next opponent, the Orange Engineers was sweet revenage for savage beating taken in week 5. That win propelled the SQL Bolts into the Championship game against the SSC Steelers. The Championship game was a solid win for the SQL Bolts over the SSC Steelers, a team that SQL Bolts had beaten earlier in week 6.

Congratulations to the SQL Bolts for back to back wins (even if I do say so myself)!

• Aaaaaaand . . . for the second straight year, I clinch a playoff bye, and proceed to go 0-2 in the postseason. Go me! 😛

Congrats, Lynn, for the repeat! (Going for the three-peat next year, are you? ;-))

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Ray K (12/24/2012)

Aaaaaaand . . . for the second straight year, I clinch a playoff bye, and proceed to go 0-2 in the postseason. Go me! 😛

Congrats, Lynn, for the repeat! (Going for the three-peat next year, are you? ;-))

Thank you. I am planning on participating again.

• LOL you wrote your own recap, I love it.

Congrats Lynn, repeat champion is an awesome feat.

Thanks to all who participated. Hopefully next year I won't be starting a new job and can pay more attention.

Hope everyone's holidays are special!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH (12/24/2012)

LOL you wrote your own recap, I love it.

Thanks to all who participated. Hopefully next year I won't be starting a new job and can pay more attention.

Had to do something, it was too quiet. I couldn't get anyone to respond in the days leading up to the final weekend of the SSCFFL.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Hope to see you all back here for Fantasy Football 2013, even if I am participating from Afghanistan (at least that is the plan starting in June)!

• SQLDCH (12/24/2012)

LOL you wrote your own recap, I love it.

Another interesting tidbit of SQL Bolts history, I have yet to participate in a live draft during any of the three seasons we have been running the SSCFFL. All three seasons I made it to the playoffs, winning the championship the last two seasons.

I wonder if I could do that again next year?? Hmmmm.

• Congratulations, Lynn, on your 2012 SSCFFL championship.

Whoever organizes the 2013 FFL, make sure you count me in.

Saludos,

"El" Jerry.

"A watt of Ottawa" - Gerardo Galvan

To better understand your help request, please follow these best practices.[/url]

• Yes, that was quite the season. Didn't pay much attention the last week due to holidays and being busy at work. Well, that and I was already out of it. 😛 Bummed that I could have won my first round playoff matchup with a different call at RB and then put up the highest score of the week the last two weeks.

• In other football news . . . I'm heading down to Yankee Stadium tomorrow to watch my alma mater in the Pinstripe Bowl!

Getting psyched for the game (and thermal underwear is on my shopping list after work today)!

GO ORANGE!!! BEAT WEST VIRGINIA!!!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Congrats, Lynn, on the championship and great season.

Same to Dan, congrats and thanks for running the league.

Prizes sent, I'm in for next year, and go Broncos.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 248 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply