Failed 70-462. Worth doing 70-461 before resit?

• Congratulations on your success! Can you please guide me how to prepare for 461 exam if you don't mind? And can I write 462 before 461?

I appreciate your help! Thanks in advance

• Can someone please guide me how to prepare for 461?

• I think the AdventureWorks sample database contains the data and structures you can use to practice.

Check this courses on MVA- Microsoft Virtual Academy:

- Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases Jump Start

- Querying with Transact-SQL

I think there are other courses also.

And there are some labs which might help, but I used the labs for 70-462 only.

Good luck!

Iulian

• 70-462 Free Sample questions are available on examstraining website free of cost. You can prepare your 70-462 Exam with the help of dumps. Microsoft 70-462 Practice Test are 100% reliable for all students all over the world. Here you can prepare your 70-462 exam with new exam questions without payment.

• Hello

• zkim143 (4/26/2016)

70-462 Free Sample questions are available on [redacted] website free of cost. You can prepare your 70-462 Exam with the help of dumps.

For anyone reading this, dumps are cheating. They are actual questions taken from the real exams. Using or distributing braindumps is a violation of the agreement anyone taking an exam accepts, and can get your certifications revoked, and potentially being blacklisted from ever taking exams again.

Gail Shaw
    Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
    SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
    We stand on the bridge and no one may pass
  • My only advice to you is to setup a dev environment and practice the concepts that you missed. I failed my 70-462 also but did some more practice and I final passed. Don't give up.

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• Glad to see the dumps group has arrived. The primary reason I don't tend to bother with the exams anymore, its such a shame to see such a useful tool reduced to nothing more than a cheaters paradise. I have seen way to many 3rd party people where I am waving their high end certifications around and yet they know next to nothing can't even solve the most basic problems without 3 hours on Google and a huddle of 50 people over messenger.

As far as I am concerned until this changes the exams are really an optional nice to have.

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply