Exception Error in SQL Jobs ...

• Hello All

I have a SQL Server Jon which uses the xp_sendmail to send some reports to al the all the concerned receiptiants. Of late, this job has started throwing the folllowing error:

Executed as user: SYNTEL_NT\Ppsoft. SqlDumpExceptionHandler: Process 120 generated fatal exception c0000005 EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION. SQL Server is terminating this process. [SQLSTATE HY000] (Error 0). The step failed.

I get this error atleast two to three times in a week. Any idea how to overcome this .. ???

Regards

Nishith

• For starters, could you list your hardware, OS version and service pack along with your SQL Server version and service pack ? Also, maybe the forst 10-20 lines of the stack dump generated in the SQL Server error log. The maybe we can begin to look for some more specific solution areas.

RegardsRudy KomacsarSenior Database Administrator"Ave Caesar! - Morituri te salutamus."

• I also came across the same error and the reason was the profile which you are using for SQL mail setting.Be sure that the profile you have configured is working fine.

Once this is set the error will not appear, as happened in mycase

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply