Errors in the OLAP storage engine

• Hi everyone. So I am quite new to sql and I am job that rebuilds a cube. the job was working fine until the last few days it stopped working with the following error. any assistance or directions on how to start troubleshooting this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Error: 2014-05-16 08:21:21.20

Code: 0xC1000007

Source: Dimensions - Process Update Analysis Services Execute DDL Task

Description: Internal error: The operation terminated unsuccessfully.

End Error

Code: 0xC11F0003

Description: Errors in the OLAP storage engine: Rigid relationships between attributes cannot be changed during incremental processing of a dimension. The error occurred when processing attribute 'afvhd attribute'. Table: 'as400i_SM', Column: 'TMBNF', Value: 'P'. Source attribute: 'sddrm attribute'. Key column value(s) of the source attribute: '016'.

End Error

Code: 0xC11F000D

Description: Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An error occurred while the 'sddrm attribute' attribute of the 'Sales exec' dimension from the 'UPSales' database was being processed.

• Have you tried running a full processing on the cube. That might work in the short term but take a long time if you have billions of rows. I think the article mentioned above spells it out for the long term solution.

----------------------------------------------------

• I got same error and tried to reprocess full cube. But the problem is still there

• Your dimension has changed but the relationships are rigid. 
    In VisualStudio data tools, Edit the Dimension, on the Attribute Relationships tab, right click on the relationship, (the arrow), select Relationship Type >> Flexible.
    Redeploy your project.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply