Do You Still Want Coping Tips?

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Do You Still Want Coping Tips?

• No!

• Yes

• Yes

• Hi Steve -

I am blessed.  Both my wife and I have been able to keep our jobs and work remotely through this shutdown.  We have not had much change to our lives, other than commutes are gone.  I personally have actually enjoyed the change.

However, I know people that are going through a lot more stress.  I have been trying to reach out on a regular basis to my coworkers, to friends and to family.  I occasionally use your tips in reaching out.

I know that it is a lot of work to provide new ideas every day.  I have been trying to do something similar on my remote experiences and I ran out of new ideas weeks ago.

I am offering this perspective so that you are aware that it is appreciated.  I am not voting yes or no, just a word of thanks.

Regards,

Scott

• Yes, please. I know at some point these daily tips won't be needed. At this time I feel they're still needed.

Rod

• Yes, please keep them coming...

Jim

• Yes please

• Yes Please!

• Please continue ... the tips are a good start of the day!

• Scott Arendt wrote:

Hi Steve -

I am offering this perspective so that you are aware that it is appreciated.  I am not voting yes or no, just a word of thanks.

Thanks, Scott. I've been very blessed, too. This hasn't been a ton of time, but it is a constant thing to do, so I was curious how much people appreciate them.

• Glad that many of you have enjoyed them. I'll keep them going for July.

• Yes, keep them coming please.  They are a good start to each day.

• While I'm not particularly in need of them, I can see that there is value in them for others. However, it's ultimately your time being spent to write them up so whatever you decide, I would respect.

• Yes

Working from home in healthcare IT support. As this crisis goes on it becomes more and more stressful. Now with re-opening, there will be a spike in the stress levels, as the re-opening will be risky business at the very least. I am not looking forward to actual commuting again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply