Database

• Sometimes it's good to go back to the basics to make sure you have a full understanding of all the inner workings. The answer choices were well described and left little to the imagination. I usually try not to jump the gun on the QotD for fear of not picking something up in the details, but not this time. :w00t:

Thank you for the great question Samith.

Everything is awesome!

• I was looking for a trick in this question too. But after re-reading the answer choices multiple times, I just went with what I thought was the obvious answer and was surprised that I was correct and that there wasn't a hidden "gotcha". Thanks Samith for the back to basics question.

• Thank you, Samith, for the back-to-basics question. To me, this is something that is learned and take for granted I will always remember it, so I had to re-read and analyze the answers in order to get it right.

"El" Jerry.

"A watt of Ottawa" - Gerardo Galvan

To better understand your help request, please follow these best practices.[/url]

• Nice, easy question for a change. First time in a month I didn't have to research BOL before choosing my answer.

• Good question. Thanks for keeping the answers straight-forward!

• Thanks for the easy point!

• I hope some people were a little tipsy when they got this question wrong. I like the real easy quick questions every once in awhile

• I like to see questions like this cycled through from time to time.:w00t:

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• nice question.

• nice and e@Zy & i only answered this on Friday d 13th...:cool:

What you don't know won't hurt you but what you know will make you plan to know better
  • thanks for the question - cheers

• Nice question

Thanks

• +1

• Good question

• Basic Question and easy point 🙂 thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply