Daily Email Newsletter Late

• I don't know if this is the right thread to put this but I didn't know where else it would fit.

I was wondering if anyone else received there SSC daily email a day late or if it is an issue I have to follow up with my company email server.  The reason I ask is that I didn't receive the 8/8/2006 newsletter until today 8/9/2006 and I haven't received the 8/9/2006 newsletter yet.  In addition I noticed that the majority of people commented to Steve's editorial for 8/8/2006 "Plasma or Diamond?" on 8/9/2006.

So is it just me?

• I haven't received a newsletter since monday 8/8 and it was in the new format.

• Yeah my one for the 8th I received late on the 8th 1815 EDT, so to me it looked like I recevied it the 9th because I didn't check that account from home.  Also the Newsletter for the 9th came around mid-day EDT which is also unusual.  From the header information it looks like they were sent at 2100 CDT, but got hung up on the way to gmail.com servers and weren't received there until 1600 PDT. 

On the 8th, the mail was sent at 12:21:02 -0600 (CDT) AND Gmail's servers received it 19:33:01 -0700 (PDT)

To help us help you read this[/url]For better help with performance problems please read this[/url]

• Late as well here ...

RegardsRudy KomacsarSenior Database Administrator"Ave Caesar! - Morituri te salutamus."

• Obviously, Steve can't go on vacation anymore.

• Well it seems that my issue has since been resolved.    I'm now receiving my newsletter on time. Thank you.

• Strange. Im still not getting the newsletter. I haven't since 8/8/06. Im getting the weekly one though.

• I will forward the thread to Steve to make sure things are ok. Occasionally we have a problem where we'll get temporarily added to a blacklist and that sometimes takes a couple days to unwind. It could also just have been a logjam on our end with our emailer.

• I will forward the thread to Steve to make sure things are ok. Occasionally we have a problem where we'll get temporarily added to a blacklist and that sometimes takes a couple days to unwind. It could also just have been a logjam on our end with our emailer.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply