Curly question I can't work out without cursors!

• ta.bu.shi.da.yu (8/3/2009)

I'm hoping Jeff Modem can help me on this one 🙂

Heh... thank you for the compliment but, as you can see, I'm not the only show in town. There are a huge number of T-SQL "monsters" that can help on this forum.

Just a suggestion here... actually asking for help from an individual by name may actually turn off other people and they may end up skipping your post because of it. That also means that you (actually, all of us) may miss out on a better answer than the individual you requested could provide.

Besides... you spelled my name wrong and it's only 5 letters. 😛

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

• Jeff Moden (8/4/2009)

ta.bu.shi.da.yu (8/3/2009)

I'm hoping Jeff Modem can help me on this one 🙂

Heh... thank you for the compliment but, as you can see, I'm not the only show in town. There are a huge number of T-SQL "monsters" that can help on this forum.

So it appears! But I think you might be the best known 🙂

Just a suggestion here... actually asking for help from an individual by name may actually turn off other people and they may end up skipping your post because of it. That also means that you (actually, all of us) may miss out on a better answer than the individual you requested could provide.

Besides... you spelled my name wrong and it's only 5 letters. 😛

Yow! Sorry Jeff...

Random Technical Stuff[/url]

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply