Create a scheduled task to email from SQL

• You can find this in BOL(Books Online). If you still need help, then please start a new topic.

[font="Times New Roman"]-- RBarryYoung[/font], [font="Times New Roman"] (302)375-0451[/font] blog: MovingSQL.com, Twitter: @RBarryYoung[font="Arial Black"]
    Proactive Performance Solutions, Inc.
    [/font]
    [font="Verdana"] "Performance is our middle name."[/font]

• cheers for the help, will have a play and let you know the outcome.

thanks again

• Glad we could help.

[font="Times New Roman"]-- RBarryYoung[/font], [font="Times New Roman"] (302)375-0451[/font] blog: MovingSQL.com, Twitter: @RBarryYoung[font="Arial Black"]
    [/font]

• Hi Guys,

back already!!!!!

Right.... i got the xp_sendmail function working and have started to have a play with the CDONTs functions which to my surprise I have managed to do and send a HTML bodied email from the SQL server without requiring Outlook to be installed on it, now to be a complete pain:

I want to be able to send the results from a working stored procedure as various attachments to this pretty HTML email that CDONTs produces. I have been able to send SP's as attachments using the xp_sendmail function which seems pretty straight forward but would like to use the CDONTs now as it seems like a more powerful way. The formats that I want to be able to attach are 1 SP to a csv file and 1 SP to a pdf file. They don't necessarily have to be on the same email but also is that possible?

thanks again for all your previous help and thanks in advance for the help to follow!!!

😀

• This is a different question. You should start a new topic.

[/font]

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply