Celebration

• I've said it before and I'll say it again, you do great work here. Thank you.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:
    SQL Server Execution Plans
    SQL Server Query Performance Tuning

• Yeah Now we can start a million man march - Get Microsoft to release Windows 7 earlier...:D

• Congrats Steve, SSC and Red-gate.

Here's to 1 Million More.

-Luke.

To help us help you read this[/url]For better help with performance problems please read this[/url]

• Congratulations SSC team and contributors!

You have passed the mark where you have to push the flywheel yourself and your business can push it on its own. Enjoy the exponential growth of your site 😀

Mia

I have come to the conclusion that the top man has one principle responsibility: to provide an atmosphere in which creative mavericks can do useful work.
    -- David M. Ogilvy

• congrats! of course the reason it is getting so big so fast, is because it is so good. and that is down to the commitment shown by the fab four in the early days followed by all the great people that keep posting questions and replies.

keep it up and I feel 2,000,000 will be closer than a few years off. 🙂

JST

Assumption is the mother of all F***ups

• Congratulations! Thanks for running such a great site with fantastic content.

• Very cool milestone. Very cool site. Very glad to be a part of it.

And I totally agree with the people who've already said this is the best SQL Server community on the web. Nothing else that comes even close.

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• All of you guys are to be commended for providing a great service. Congratulations, and especially, THANKS.

• Congratulation Steve, SQL Server Central & Red Gate.

-- Here is a nice query for you guys:

SELECT 'Congratulation to ' + PersonName + ' for the success of SQL Server Central.'

FROM Person

WHERE InvolvedInSSC = 1

Have a good one.

D. Couturier

Database Administrator & Architect

• congrats to Steve, Brian and Andy, fantastic job, excellent site, keep up the good work.

• Congratulations for Keeping it going so long and for working so hard on it Steve, Andy and Brian. Great job guys.

Pat

• congrats...kudos....thanks,

jg

• Congratulations, Steve, Brian and Andy!!!

Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.

• Congratulations. It is a very good informative SQL Server website.

• congrats, steve et al, and a worthwhile choice of celebration.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply