Celebration

• Congratulations - as a relative newbie to SQL server I'm more of a forum lurker than a poster, but it's always one of the first sites I open in the morning, and one of the first emails I read. Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll get your next million in next to no time!

C

• Well done guys,

Many a time SSC has helped me or come to my rescue, hopefully I've helped others along the way.

I remeber the 1/2 million mark and look forward to the next milestone (at this rate later in the year).

Cheers.

• Hearty congragulations for the one million banchmark......... πŸ™‚

• Congratulations.

• Well done guys!

It's an amazing achievement!

• Great job!

• Congratulations Steve!!!

-Vikas Bindra

• Bingooo.... crossed 1m mark......

congrats SSC for such fruitful efforts πŸ™‚

• Execute("Congratulation to Administrator group and Establisher of this site.

And Thanks for providing us a huge and endless tenure of SQL.

My best wishes’ with all of you to achieve a great goals you have decided for this site.:)" )

Best Regards

• That's really something amazing, can you imagine 1 000 000 people using SQL SERVER on the planet?

I'm grateful to have taken par in this feat.

How about we meet again at xmas 2009 for 2 million?

• Congratulations to Steve and the other founders. And particularly to all the folks who take the time to answer questions and post articles. I owe alot of what I know to this site.

Thanks for everyone's work.

• Congratulations to you, Brian and Andy for having the insight, talent and desire to create the site. The SQL Server community and its member's have benefitted from your efforts and will be better in the future because of it. Here's to the next million! 😎 And to think, I knew you guys when you were only 250,000. Keep up the good work.

• One million members... WOW! Congratulations and keep up the good work. Passing on the knowledge is a rare thing and I am very glad to see sites like this one make it to the level of success you have shown. All my best wishes go with you!

• That's proof that when a dba/dba developer needs answers, where do they go? SQLServerCentral.

Congratulations!

• Congratulations! This is truely a great site!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply