Byte Me: Killer Conference

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item Byte Me: Killer Conference

• I totally love today's Byte Me cartoon. 😀

Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.

• Reminds me of the day I started a new job and found that they expected me to code in ScriptBasic and Lisp in addition to the languages (C, SQL) discussed at interview!

• The brand new go to technology in the NoSQL arena is TrumpDB.

The  same query in TrumpDB will always deliver a different answer.

TrumpDB is super fast thanks to its complete lack of integrity.

All your data is visible  to the Russians but this will change as soon as the Mexicans pay for the firewall.

Those who believe all business code should be in the middleware will be delighted to discover that it is completely impossible to put any logic in a TrumpDB database.

TrumpDB data warehouse automatically generates alternative facts for all your fact tables.

TrumpDB replicates all adjectives so you can have big, big data with a tiny, tiny footprint (or possibly handprint).

It's the most beautiful database server you will ever use, you'll love it.

• What makes my head explode is that it seems that some IT vendors seem to rename everything every few years, so we have to keep relearning everything just with different names.  There's some things that I have to think back 3 terminology versions to remember what it actually is and what it's supposed to do.

• will 58232 - Wednesday, June 21, 2017 12:25 PM

The brand new go to technology in the NoSQL arena is TrumpDB.

The  same query in TrumpDB will always deliver a different answer.

TrumpDB is super fast thanks to its complete lack of integrity.

All your data is visible  to the Russians but this will change as soon as the Mexicans pay for the firewall.

Those who believe all business code should be in the middleware will be delighted to discover that it is completely impossible to put any logic in a TrumpDB database.

TrumpDB data warehouse automatically generates alternative facts for all your fact tables.

TrumpDB replicates all adjectives so you can have big, big data with a tiny, tiny footprint (or possibly handprint).

It's the most beautiful database server you will ever use, you'll love it.

I love this, thanks for sharing. 🙂

-------------------------------------------------------------
    we travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us
    Don't fear failure, fear regret.

• Reminds me of the client that said they couldn't do patching because it would break too many of their ETL consultants processes.

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply