Building Your Brand

• Thank you, Grant. I'll just keep searching around for help with GitHub.

I've never heard of either Pocket or Buffer. I assume you're referring to these two locations: getpocket.com and buffer.com

I am familiar with If This Then That, which I use. And I also use Microsoft's Flow, aka Microsoft Power Automate (the link is for the US. Hopefully for readers in other countries going to that link will do "the right thing" and send you to a similar link for your country). Hey, I'm an equal opportunity automator! 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Rod at work.

Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.

• Excellent! Good to hear it.

Best of luck on the GitHub integration.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:
    SQL Server Execution Plans
    SQL Server Query Performance Tuning

• Rod,

perhaps I can help - I have about 30 or more azure devops repositories that we use. but I've never hit a warning about publishing email addresses. can you give us a bit more detail ? - maybe in a new post.... some other people might pick it up as well

MVDBA

• OK Mike, I'll do that when I get home later tonight. Thank you for your help!

Kindest Regards, Rod Connect with me on LinkedIn.

• Hi Mike (MVDBA), today I got an email from GitHub tech support, which looks like its going to solve my problem. WooHoo! Looks like I can set an email address to individual local repos!!!  AWESOME!!

Rod

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply