Best SQL Course in 2020

• Hello All, I want to learn the SQL course but I want to gain basic information about this course or looking for an online course also. Can anyone know any reference which is useful to me? I have shortlisted some SQL courses but I am confused to choose right one.

1. Analyzing Big Data with SQL - Coursera

2. The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert-Udemy

3. SQL for Data Science-Coursera

• Thanks for posting your issue and hopefully someone will answer soon.

This is an automated bump to increase visibility of your question.

• MySQL is different from MS SQL.

What are your goals ? Look for courses that lead towards a specific goal(s).

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• SQL is a Language more like a concept such as High-Level languages, there are other application and programs which are known as RDBMS (Relational Database Management Systems) which use the concept of SQL to create and manipulate databases, you must have heard of MySQL which is an open-source RDBMS  that uses SQL concepts. check more about SQL Here

Life doesn’t always give u a second chance U never get a second chance to create the first impression So make ur first chance count

• Ankitdixit wrote:

Hello All, I want to learn the SQL course but I want to gain basic information about this course or looking for an online course also. Can anyone know any reference which is useful to me? I have shortlisted some SQL courses but I am confused to choose right one.

1. Analyzing Big Data with SQL - Coursera

2. The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert-Udemy

3. SQL for Data Science-Coursera

The first and third subject seem really contrary to the second.  If you don't have a  good, solid grasp on SQL in the environment that you're using it, I'd recommend sticking to learning SQL very well before even thinking of data analysis/data science courses never mind ones based on "Big Data".

And I'll also tell you that courses labelled with a title that promises to take you from "beginner" to "expert" in anything will typically result in that promise being broken because a lot of authors just don't know what the definition of "expert" is, especially when it comes to SQL and data architecture.

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply