Back from My Sabbatical

• webrunner wrote:

Welcome back, Steve, seems to me like your sabbatical went by really quickly, so it's good to hear that it wasn't that way for you and that  you feel refreshed. Great to have you back!

-- webrunner

It did go by quick. Amazing that the first couple weeks were slow, then time flew by.

• Rod at work wrote:

Welcome back, Steve. I've missed you. Although I'd like to say that Kathi, Kendra and Grant did a great job, while you were away.

Thanks

• Hey Steve.

This is my very first post and so good that you are back. Didn't realise how much I enjoy your daily editorial and the topics you choose to discuss. I've been reading the SSC mail for 10 years - keep going please! Maybe I'll get to shake your hand one day and thank you in person.

Best wishes,

Mike

• Steve, after seeing the picture, it makes me wonder why you left there...

Oh, I see, you missed us all!

Rick
    Disaster Recovery = Backup ( Backup ( Your Backup ) )

• skeleton567 wrote:

Steve, after seeing the picture, it makes me wonder why you left there...

Oh, I see, you missed us all!

My wife wants us to go back. Still a couple days on the rental if we want to sneak back

• mike.dolton wrote:

Hey Steve.

This is my very first post and so good that you are back. Didn't realise how much I enjoy your daily editorial and the topics you choose to discuss. I've been reading the SSC mail for 10 years - keep going please! Maybe I'll get to shake your hand one day and thank you in person.

Best wishes,

Mike

Thanks, Mike. Hope we get to meet in person as well

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply