And now for something completely different...

• listen to the cheese shop ... and maybe you will get what it mean...

• Well worth it!  I had completely fogotten about that one. 

My apologies!  I think we may all be esurient!   

I wasn't born stupid - I had to study.

• OMG!  You updated your profile!  I had no idea...  sorry I missed that!  It is nice to look at a beautiful face, (being happily married and in a different state I feel safe saying that truth). 

Now I see why you can stay hard-nosed with us Irish!  Gotta love that in a person. 

• aint she pretty... and we get quite the bio to boot... almost david copperfieldish I must say...

• N.S.  (Just saw him in DC - great show!  my son is into magic).  Oh wait - you are thinking about the book - duh! 

It also forced me to recognize I had the wrong avatar and picture and no bio myself.  Unfortunately, I am far more boring that sushila... 

Where in Canada are you?  I have a sister and bother in-law in Vancover.  It is beautiful!  And they are fun to argue with, (he is Ukranian raised in Australia) since our politics are sooooo different...

• i'm in canada.. not shushy.. i tihnk she is in costa rica or some greek isle... where al the beautiful women are... and i suppose even 'they' can get voracious...

• I know you are in Canada - that is why I asked you...  I think sushila is in the US on the east coast somewhere.  Remi seems to be the king of figuring out IP locations and mentioned this on a posting one time when they were tweaking each other - fun stuff...

• oh i work just outside of toronto, but live considerably north of the city...

• I had neighbors from there.  They gave me a calendar of sites from that city.  Very beautiful! 

I grew up in the midwest US (one of those I / O states) so I am intimately familiar with the snow you get...

• Snow on this side of the lakes aint that bad...two hours north of the city well i think they are already snowed in and will thaw out in july... From Encarta.."

The average July temperature at Point Pelee on Lake Erie is 23°C (74°F), (That is misleading for July averages are usually in recent memory really nearer the high 20's to the mid 30's) while on the Hudson Bay shore (3 poeple might live here ) it is about 14°C (57°F). The January mean temperature varies even more, from –4°C (24°F) at Point Pelee to –24°C (-12°F) at Hudson Bay."

The 'Golden horseshoe' region, (basically from Niagara falls to Kingston and Toronto and the GTA in the middle) is considered many as the ideal place for business and as a place to live.   The region is most populated area in Canada (I think over 10 million in total but over an area with great road system and convienent access to many points to the US.

Despite such a population, half an hour in any direction gets you to mostly rural communities, with all the quaintness that one can stand. (aint? heh) Or puts you out into the middle of Lake Ontario and almost a swimming distance to Rochester (I alway laugh when I say that place.. i'm sure its lovely though.). or close to lake Erie or Lake Huron.

I live near Lake Simcoe, yes the province is home numous lakes. From Encarta..."Approximately 6 percent of Ontario’s area is inland water. There are at least 250,000 lakes within the province’s borders, most of them located within the Canadian Shield and many of them inaccessible except by air. "

Ontario: Yours To Discover!

and dont forget to go see the world longest elevator ride...http://www.cntower.ca/portal/

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply