And now for something completely different...

• LOL...just actually saw that one again last night. 

Similar Petshops Ltd.

"...the pallendrome of Boltun is Nutlob"

My hovercraft is full of eels.

• "Yo - banana boy!" - surely you mean palindrome..

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• Gawd she's a tough cookie.  Sometimes latin, sometimes french..., but she sure won't let the Inglish be spelt rong...  

I wasn't born stupid - I had to study.

• she aint lettin anythin pass despite, not even a dead parrot or a funny walk or an argument which I'm sure she has not paid for...

maybe she's peckish or esurient,  Eee I were all hungry, like...

http://www.phespirit.info/montypython/cheese_shop.htm

• great start to a Friday morning..

• "esurient"?!  I think that one belongs in the irony thread.  sushila is many things, but esurient is definately not one of them. 

Now, there may be some others, (Canadians not excluded) who could fit that description...  

• Obviously FK has never heard the context of the use of the word, for which am I using.

She must eat sometime. 

But i do think she probably never sleeps.

• hmm..thinking out aloud here...should I just let FK & GPF^192 continue making assumptions about me...should I just pretend to be a fly on the wall...should I jump in and say something....maybe not....after all, everyone seems to know all there is to know about me...maybe this way I'll learn something about myself from these wise seers...

• esurient \ih-SUR-ee-uhnt; -ZUR-\, adjective:

Hungry; voracious; greedy.

(okay sushila - while this may fit the picture you posted, I do not believe it fits you...  am I wrong yet once again?  ) 

btw - do you think I could get a moniker like "SCC bulldozer"?  Somehow from what I have learned about myself from others..., this may fit...   

• to extrapolate the question is not does she as in repsect to the various choices of the word...

to eat...

but the supposed class of the listener of the question

ie

are you peckish...

are you hungry...

are you esurient...

assuming the width of ones vocabulary defining ones social status..

now that I've started the disection of MPFC humour i no longer have the urge to eat.  Though some spam might be in order.

And now i'm sure she does not sleep, and possibly has wings.

• are you saying that my picture makes me look Hungry; voracious; greedy...

as for a moniker for you...am donning my "thinking hat" right now...will let you know as soon as I come up with an apt one...but if you really meant to say what you did about my "voracious appearance" then maybe "SS Can-he-put-his-foot-in-his-mouth-or-what" would be suitable for now...(long but descriptive)...

• ..oh..wait a minute..I (think) I am beginning to see some light...are you talking about the "fat lady" link I posted a couple of days back ?!?! If it is, you have gained instant absolution and I shall now seriously put my "moniker thinking cap" to some good use...

• YES!  Did you post an actual picture? 'cause I missed that one. 

(You may want to consult Remi, Noel, Steve, etc. for your moniker thinking cap - although I may not 'like' the results... )

• sorry FK...on this one topic I don't consult anyone...thinking cap's now officially "off"..

• Off?  I guess now it may as well be SCC dumbhead.   

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply