All I want for Christmas

• The original 1960's Batmobile with real working batcessories (and new tires)

• I have been wanting a nice notebook/laptop computer to replace my old clunker Windows XP machine. It would be wonderful to get it as a gift but that won't happen so I'll end up buying it for myself.

One can always wish though:-P:-P. Merry Christmas to all.

The probability of survival is inversely proportional to the angle of arrival.

• I'm afraid I have too many necessary things on my mind, like a car that won't overheat when I drive it, or a family car that's 24 years that my wife drives and which is falling apart slowly, or a warmer house (some times the pipes freeze when it gets really cold). I want one of those, anything else, for me, would be shameful to ask for.

However, I know others have it harder than I, so I'm grateful and thankful for what I have. Merry Christmas, everyone.

Rod

• Michael Lysons (12/23/2011)

Some Inov-8 running shoes, the Road-x 255. Or maybe some Saucony Kinvara. I've asked for vouchers for a local running shop, so I'll be hitting that up once they open after Christmas!

Happy Christmas everyone!

😀

Love my Kinvara's. Got the trail version too!

• JoeA (12/23/2011)

The original 1960's Batmobile with real working batcessories (and new tires)

I'd settle for any of the Batmobiles.

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• A day return ticket to the Island of Unwanted Toys.

And a big bag.

• I think it's time to retire the ol' Pentax K1000 and get a digital SLR.

Or a Mac, with the premium version of Garage Band, all the MIDI goodies, and some top shelf reference monitors.

But I'll settle for health, happiness, and peace on Earth. Wouldn't we all?

Merry Christmas, and may the warmth of the season be INSERTed into your hearts.

• I wished for younger eyes, but Santa somehow missed it... :ermm:

• I'm still waiting for respect from my children. 😉

It is a wish list right?

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply