A Personality Test

• Wish I thought of Mater. Top answer...:cool:

• I would be an SR-71. I would love flying up above 67K with phenomenal views and absolutely no one in my way. And I didn't even enter the SQL in Space contest.....Perhaps I should have.

I currently drive a metallic blue 2011 Buick Regal.

• Anyone in Business Intelligence is a pram. Each day we carry a bunch of babies and make them feel comfortable while they have their tantrums. Course it's the DBAs pushing the pram.

...One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that ones work is terribly important.... Bertrand Russell

• I'd have to say the car that best describes me is an early 90's Acura Integra. Not too flashy, but gets you where you're going quickly, efficiently, and very reliably. They can carry quite a load too! 😀

Unfortunately most developers I've worked with over the years seem to be either an 80's Mustang 5.0 (loud and obnoxious) or a Yugo (can get you there, eventually, but you feel cramped!)

• GPO (3/22/2012)

Anyone in Business Intelligence is a pram. Each day we carry a bunch of babies and make them feel comfortable while they have their tantrums. Course it's the DBAs pushing the pram.

Hahaha 😀

---------------------------------------------------------
    How best to post your question[/url]
    How to post performance problems[/url]
    Tally Table:What it is and how it replaces a loop[/url]

"stewsterl 80804 (10/16/2009)I guess when you stop and try to understand the solution provided you not only learn, but save yourself some headaches when you need to make any slight changes."

• I'd be a Subaru Outback. Multi-purpose, reliable, not too flashy and ready for just about anything.

I currently drive a 2010 Outback. Had a Honda Prelude before that. Also a reliable car but not so good in the snow and too small to carry much of anything.

• I'd be a '62 Avanti. I've always loved that car.

I currently drive a '06 Honda CR-V (hey, it's almost the same, right?)

Peter MaloofServing Data

• I would be a bicycle, something sexy and Italian.

• 1998 New Beetle, yellowish-green (official color name was Cyber Green)

Attractive car, different, makes people think, fast and powerful engine for the car's size, gets to 90 mph before you realize it, no cargo space, engine is rock-solid but car has electrical issues and parts fall off of it. The color is an attention-getter though most people think it's weird. Everyone wants to see the car but secretly thinks people who buy one are nuts.

Currently, I'm driving a silver 2008 Honda Civic. Boring but reliable.

• Well if we are going to talk about transportation generally and not just cars, I'd go further back in time for my transport choice and say a well bred Arabian horse. They are beautiful to look at, don't need a lot of food to do well (a good do'er!) and can reliably travel very long distances.

I currently drive a silver Toyota Carolla wagon. Very practical, comfortable and surprisingly spacious! I call it the Tardis as I managed to fit a wardrobe in it and then on the next trip a single bed base and mattress, and was able to close the back too!

Cheers,

Nicole Bowman

Nothing is forever.

• I would drive a Ducati Monster. Says it all!!

....and every day, through the vagaracies of the English weather, I drive my trusty Triumph Street Triple motorcycle, which probably describes me better - fun and gets you there fast but with the minimum of fuss. 😉

• All things considered, I'm probably a unicycle with a turbojet strapped to it. Very Wile E Coyote type vehicle.

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• Love it! What is the number for the ACME company! I could use one of those too! 😀

• if you want to know the number, just 'ac me'.

• I drive an 11 year old Ford Focus Estate with 162K on the clock.

I suspect that I am a Lancia Beta judging by the bits of me that are breaking, rusting or dropping off. Those over 40 will understand:hehe:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply