A nice way to start the week

• After a whole week trying eventually made the leaderboard (mawyork)

But I have a confession - it wasn't me it was my partner on just her 4th go!!! women on top I think!

Ah well back to it!

• Can I just say that I have no problem with women being on top

oops, slightly off topic I think

• It usually takes more than 4 go's to get them on top though

• I got 974.6 the second time... since then, no inch more... Call me Grinch, but God, I love to kick Santa!!

=)

• That's a pretty good score, although i've been off the top 10 for ages now, i can't get anywhere near the ones that are there now

• I haven't posted here for a while because I have been SO D^&N MIFFED...I rue the day I came across this thread and have vowed to myself to NEVER EVER read anything that is posted in this forum and has Mike's (Metcalf) name on it...

I've been known to spend countless hours...way past midnight sometimes...to kick this fat man around...once I got a score of 982.31 and I was so proud (and SOOOOO WITHOUT A LIFE TO SPEAK OF) that I saved the image to my disk only so I could reassure myself that I once came close to getting back on the leaderboard...would you believe me if I said that I've kicked santa at least 30 times EVERY SINGLE DAY since I came across this post.....

Just can't bring myself to say that "I'm throwing in the towel"...

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**

• Lol, you know you love me really

Just imagine how much work my posting one little link has stopped you from doing, in fact you should be saying thankyou for helping to destress your life in the run up to Christmas.

If it makes you feel any better i'm currently ranked at number 83, so just a bit to go before I get back in the top 10.  I know I could probably hack it a bit but where would be the fun in that.

Ho Ho Ho...........

• Mike - I'll have you know that though the face is Santa's, the name I've given this person I've been kicking around is "Mike"...just to motivate myself even further...

Now - how on earth do you tell where you're ranked ?! Is that some "insider information" that you're privy to ?!

Here's your chance at redemption then...please tell me my ranking...(& please tell me it's above yours)...

• As if I need to redeem myself , and seeing as it's our game it stands to reason that I do have insider knowledge.

Anyway, seeing as you asked your top score is 982.3099999, which is slightly higher than my 981.3699994.  Lets just say that there's less than 2 other people between our rankings right now and leave it at that

Annoyed, me, nah

• If anything could've made my day...that just did...the fact that my score (currently) is higher than yours..

Thanks for being "man enough" to post that..for you could've always "let me stew.."!

Am shifting goals here...no longer do I want to get back on the "top 10"...just need to stay higher than Mike is all...takes very little to make me happy...

• Anyone know how people are getting scores in the 1000s? I have played this game incessentatly for days and I've hit 980 a million times but never ever higher. Are they cheating?

• Question I've been dying to ask those in the "top 10" meself...

Because I'm such a sore loser, I'd go with "yes - they are cheating" - think that the names on the leaderboard are of those who have direct access to the database..

Maybe we can bribe Mike..

My personal opinion - when santa's sent just barely skimming the steeple is when the scores really shoot up...just don't know how to do it...also, at first when I started this dratted obsession, I would click once to send santa up and then a second time to kick him across - now I just double-click rapidly - not that it's made any difference..

• just shows how secure flash apps and cold fusion solutions are ..

and yes I topped out at 983

• There sure are a lot of cynics out there

I can guarentee that of all the people showing on the leaderboard none of them have any access to the DB, everyone that works here is more or less round the same rank as me   (mostly more which annoys me no end)

I wish that I knew how the players were getting scores into the 1000s because i'd really like to do it too.

If it helps make you feel better there have been 85,000 unique players in the last 2 weeks and it's being opened up to another 100,000 between now and the 24th.  I suppose it's possible that between them they're going to occasionally be able to get a good kick in.

Here's a nice thought that i've just had; i propose we have a competition for people on this site (away from everything else that's going on).  To enter send me a PM with your login and the email address that you used to register the game and after the new year (coz i'm off till then) i'll produce a leader board just for the entrants, with the winner getting a small prize (something internet gift voucher related, i'm open to suggestions)

• bounce...

Come on people, show a bit of holiday spirit and enter this competition, so far there's only 2 of you signed up

You have nothing to loose and there's a prize for the winner (of people from this site), so what if you don't make the leader board

If you're worried about being spammed then use a fake email address when you register, so long as it's the one you tell me I wont care .

Mike

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply