Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am creating a User Defined Function in which I pass in a character string representing a date and…
6 replies
There is a stored procedure that updates some columns. I want the following: if the column value al…
2 replies
Hi there I have a query result (sub-query) and want to refine it more with another query. I'm tryin…
4 replies
By: Calvin
Hi Community, Before I ask this question, I want to let you know that I followed the advice @Phil P…
7 replies
Hi, I have posted a similar question which has been resolved. However, this follow on question is i…
8 replies
Hi Community, I have created the following table CREATE TABLE HMCTS.MDM_DEV.dimDate ( DATE_KEY DA…
7 replies
I have 2 tables the first one holds the dbwait information(locks), and the second table holds the d…
6 replies
By: Bruin
Hi, I am looking to calculate some data. We have orders dropping every day, and I need to calculate…
3 replies
Hello, I have a bunch of stored procs that I'd like to execute all at once, insert their results i…
6 replies
Hello, While running the above query thru SSMS we see odd behavior with the time it takes to run th…
12 replies
By: juliava
I'm back again with more dumb questions. This time I am dealing with refactoring a single select wi…
4 replies
Getting a lot of raw, non-sproc queries run which is causing plan cache bloat, any ways to prove th…
4 replies
Blitz Cache reveals that the 50 most expensive queries run against the production servers are raw s…
3 replies
Hello, I have inherited a process that utilises an SSIS package and related stored procs that creat…
4 replies
Hello Community, The attached SQL Script (Procedure) is compiled / written for Azure SQL DW. As suc…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 526 through 540 (of 3,090 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.