Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, We upgraded the sql server 2008R2 server to sql server 2014(side by side) along with OS, people…
1 replies
Hello,Is it possible to find out what database or maybe even table the log below is pointing to? I …
4 replies
We use an external HSM device to create and store keys and use it for TDE. Our auditors are asking …
2 replies
Working on setting up SQL Server mirroring. Following are the steps I am thinking to do.. Take Full…
13 replies
By: Admingod
Dear Experts,On one of the databases , I noticed NagiosXI is raising red flags , for certain metric…
1 replies
Hi all, Am trying to figure out how to add a secondary replica always on to my on-premises SQ…
7 replies
I need to save an audit trail of changes made to some tables.
7 replies
By: Sue_H
Hello, Using SQL Server 2014, Visual Studio 2015 and IIS 8.0.9, using Windows Authentication I'm at…
13 replies
By: M Joomun
How often is the good practice for replication snapshot schedule in sql server transactional replic…
5 replies
By: Sue_H
Good day,I am still very green with Always On and its Availability Groups, so bear with me. Our HA …
2 replies
I am looking for powershell script to script out alters and operators, can someone help
6 replies
By: goher2000
We have a vendor application that has a few long running stored procedures that build reports using…
10 replies
Hi SSC, I've been messing around with extended properties for documenting various objects, and I'd …
2 replies
By: Xedni
Hello everyone I have an error if I want to enable server auditing Who has a dice is that exactly t…
1 replies
Hi, Is it possible to redirect all the incoming request on InstanceA\DatabaseXYZ to InstanceB\Datab…
7 replies
By: Smendle
Viewing 15 topics - 796 through 810 (of 4,249 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.