Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
SQL queries/calls are running terribly slow from .Net Application but when we run the same query on…
6 replies
hi all, i need to login with a server from my system to execute a query,but i forgot the ip to con…
1 replies
Hi All, Sql server 2008 and Sql Server 2008 R2 both are same or different Thanks in advance
3 replies
I have an issue with an SSIS package I have taken over from a previous developer. The code has been…
4 replies
We have an interesting problem where the results were not what was expected. We are trying to maxim…
10 replies
Hi, I was wondering if anyone out there is familiar with the Microsoft RML Utility called OSTRESS? …
1 replies
I have a report that shows total for 3 columons based on the parameter startdate and EndDate. Eg …
1 replies
Hi Folks I am looking for to setup like need to get query result in mail. I have query which giv…
31 replies
Hi, I have a value stored in the @mqr variable that I would set as MAX_QUEUE_READERS, but this quer…
2 replies
Are there any SQL editions that don't come with SQL Agent? Specifically does it come with the Compa…
3 replies
Hi Guys... How to migrate sql server database and all system databases from one server to another s…
3 replies
If I paginate on a group and later export to excel, each group gets its own tab. Is there a way to …
2 replies
Hi All! Can anyone (who is not drunk after holidays 🙂 ) run an attached script on test server and p…
10 replies
I'm fairly knowledgable with T-SQL, but I have a question before I attempt my next endeavor. We cu…
3 replies
Hi, I was wondering if someone could just clarify something for me. When an insert/update or delete…
3 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,951 through 19,965 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.