Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi every one, I am new member, today I have a question a query, I hope every body help me. I have 2…
5 replies
Hello Everybody I have a backup problem in a database, this database have more than 50GB in several…
4 replies
Hi All, Issue Scenario and Server Confgn: Win Server 2003 Ent Edn with Sp2; SS2008 Enterprise Edn,…
11 replies
Hi, I have been a SQL developer for about 4 1/2 years now. For the past couple of months, I haven't…
5 replies
I have several tables with the following fields and datatypes query involving multiple tables 1. St…
3 replies
Hi Everyone, Hope all is well and eagerly waiting for the new year. I wish everyone a very Happy Ne…
8 replies
Hi, Can anybody help me on migration of Progress database to SQL server 2008 r2 or any version. Tha…
3 replies
Sql 2008, EE, 64-bit Error 20025: The publication name must be unique. The specified publication …
3 replies
Hi, INSERT INTO Fireball_RawImportData.dbo.MultiSourceWorkQueueBond ( Generic…
13 replies
hi in my ssis project i am having 20 packages by using package execute task i execute all this 20 p…
1 replies
i want to fiddle with procedure definitions so i can compare different versions. my objective is to…
1 replies
hi Guys, I need a db with at least 200,000 sample addresses. Which sample db in Sql Server 2008 has…
1 replies
hi , how often we use dbcc check commands in real time and what are the regular commands we use??/ …
6 replies
I have a indexes and fill factor is 80 if ı will make 95 ı have space in data file sql server eng…
9 replies
I knew that when we create a Clustered index on a VIEW. it would be stored in the database as table…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,936 through 19,950 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.