Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
sp_lock, gives the details of transactions is running in to server , if any transactions is running…
5 replies
So I have inherited a stored proc that needs some sprucing up. The developer had created it as I wi…
2 replies
I have a sql server 2008 R2 production system with 32 GB memory and 26GB of memory is set as max me…
2 replies
.... Hello gurus, I need your comments on the table partitioning we implemented in our environment.…
7 replies
Hello all: I have a table created to store word documents, where one of the fields is a Varbinary(M…
14 replies
hi all i work to a program that linked to database sql server and i want move 1000 records from cli…
6 replies
Is there a keyboard shortcut to move between open queries. ie. In IE and Firefox, you can press ct…
3 replies
hi, Is there any tool such as sql enlight is available from microsoft for code review and following…
9 replies
Is there any way to link an Access table on a shared drive to a SQL Server DB?
4 replies
We have a sql 2008R2 Developer edition , and would like to have a linked server to a Live server to…
24 replies
I am wanting to split a string which can be a Max chars of 60 but not cut a word in half. If you do…
3 replies
Hi Guys..... After running dbcc command on this database: dbcc checkdb('ShareWebDb') i got this err…
2 replies
I'm aware how to disable/enable kerberos authentication option in SQL Server 2005 Failover Cluter o…
3 replies
Hi, I am trying to connect to a named instance instance3 using the below command from the same serv…
2 replies
Hi All, i am facing one big problem regarding Database replication. The Database Replication is th…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,546 through 19,560 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.