Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I am trying to get a single result using an if (else) statement in a stored procedure. I need to us…
8 replies
I tried Paul Randall's suggested method: http://sqlskills.com/BLOGS/PAUL/post/Finding-out-who-dropp…
5 replies
I AM A ZIMBABWEAN WHERE CAN I GET INTERNATIONAL SQL JOBS THAT ACCEPT CANDIDATES EVEN FROM ZIMBABWE?…
3 replies
Hi guys...... I have Windows Authentication but at the time of changing password it porompts the fo…
5 replies
Adding new articles (new tables) to replicate. This is the process I followed which worked the last…
3 replies
Hi, There is a user database which has 1 mdf, 6 ndf and 4 ldf files. I have taken the database offl…
3 replies
I want to get the index details for all the tables in paricular database and copy it to a table for…
5 replies
Hi, I never used the OUTPUT parameter before. I trying to use an existing procedure and it has OUTP…
7 replies
Hi guys help with DBA work for a test server... What I need to do is create a new db role that can …
7 replies
Hi everyone, i want to know what is the main difference between pivot and unpivot.i know what pivot…
2 replies
Hi All, Can anyone tell me if its possible to do the following when setting a condition in Policy …
1 replies
i want send one record in each step and insert to temp table then complete all record move to temp…
2 replies
I've trying to get my code to print out Count of replies in the first table in 3/5/ there is reply …
15 replies
I have a database on my test server,each time i want to restore on it,it always complains about exc…
7 replies
Could some one help with my search string. I have apth like 1-1-1 and there could be 10-20-1 and i …
7 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,531 through 19,545 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.