Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, Is it worth having different table partitions and filegroups for indexes and data if all the fi…
6 replies
We recently migrate a database from SQL server 2005 to 2008. There are some stored procedures in it…
8 replies
Hi All, I have a question to be solved. Its a tricked one for me as i am not that much of experienc…
12 replies
I have a question about backups and where they draw the line at what data they store and restore. L…
4 replies
Create Table PivotTable (ID int, Name varchar(12), type varchar(18), PhoneNumber varchar(6)) insert…
6 replies
Hi, How do I write a SQL script that will removal all values given a criteria except for certain va…
4 replies
Hi, Is there a ready to use code available for replicating RATE function for Excel in SQL Server? I…
2 replies
I'm newbie to SQL Server, mostly with Oracle background. This is what I'm trying to accomplish 1)Se…
18 replies
I am using full backup on daily basis. The transaction log file is continually growing. I read that…
4 replies
Hi there, What's the fastest way to move a table from Access to SQL Server? I am using the "Export…
7 replies
Guys, I couldn't intall SQL Server 2008 R2 with advanced service on my computer that is running Win…
7 replies
any one plz just tell me how to make content management system for a website
3 replies
I installed R2 on my laptop and it seemed to install fine. I run SQL Server service and SQL Agent s…
24 replies
Greetings all 🙂 I have currently had an issue with users utilizing Data Cubes and Reporting Service…
10 replies
Is there any way to setup an Windows(domain account) or SQL login whose password does not expire? N…
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,336 through 19,350 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.