Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi there. First off, I have the following tables: hospital: hid hname city patient: pid pname byear…
5 replies
Hi frd's, When i am doing my work today i found some thing funny in sql.... by mistake in where con…
2 replies
Hi I want to find all customer IDs that have txn type AB occurring within 24 hours of txn type CD f…
2 replies
Hi, I have table like Name Type Cost ABTRAVELSIndica:4 …
2 replies
Hi im looking at a piece of code that randomly fails it goes along the line of something like Whil…
2 replies
On SQL2008 R2, I have a default instance (MSSQLSERVER) and a named instance (APP1). I need to outpu…
3 replies
Hi All, I think I can handle this scenario by using the right isolation levels...but not sure how. …
1 replies
Hi All, I am trying to find the time taken to finish a job. (hh:mm:ss) so basically doing starttime…
3 replies
Dear all, Please help well i end my life with one requirement. Scenario: I have two tables ( major …
9 replies
Dear all, Please help well i end my life with one requirement. Scenario: I have two tables ( major…
2 replies
Hello! I've faced another issue. When trying to use a script and a managed connection, I'm getting …
2 replies
Hi, I've got a subscription worth around 100GB. It takes around 13 minutes to generate the snapsh…
2 replies
So I like using SQL Server Management Studio because I can code and test at the same time. The prob…
1 replies
Usually this is a non-issue, but my command (while using master DB) "alter database [db_name] set m…
3 replies
Hi there, I have a function listed below: [invoice date] between (getdate() - 29) and (getdate() - …
8 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 19,261 through 19,275 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.