Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
HI folks like to know -IS it Good to keep Trace Flag 1204 , 1205 on all the time in production Env…
2 replies
Hi all I'm a bit of a newbi so bare with me. Using sql2008 I've put this into a computed column (([…
4 replies
I would like to find out if I run 4 update statements on a production server, will that lock the ta…
7 replies
Hi All, I need to disable some FKs to execute a delete/partition switch. The problem I'm having is…
2 replies
I am trying to create this query and I think I need to do it using PIVOT. I am not sure of the syn…
7 replies
delete from tableA where pid not in ( select pid, CN, mk, te, yr, st, cr, cc from tableA where st =…
15 replies
Hi, I know this may be easy.. so dont laugh.. But I want to add an update statement to below so it …
2 replies
Hi there! I need help with a pesky cursor... I am developing in 2008 but my production server is s…
4 replies
how to do Automated restore script for UAT refresh for all the Database? Thanks in adv!!!!
4 replies
Hi, I'm creating a stored procedure that reports on the number of times employees clock in and out …
5 replies
Hi, I've noticed that a lot of coding in SQL Server seems to be mix of both SQL and VBA style codin…
4 replies
can any one tell me is there any possible in sql server to find "past date" login deatils of users …
1 replies
we have nearly 100 stored procedures so i need Find what tables and what columns were used in parti…
8 replies
Hi, Right now I am generating weekly reports & I consider first 7 days of month as 1st week an…
10 replies
When i use .Csv file then i get Error , if i use .xls then i do not get error insert into OPENROWSE…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,976 through 18,990 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.