Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
A table has a column that holds the contents of a csv file, text identified with double quotes. I …
3 replies
HI My queries runs much faster on MS Access using ODBC connection to Db2 compare to SQL Server OLE …
1 replies
hi...guys The backup of full-text catalog 'EMGR_Item1_FullText' is not permitted because it is not …
7 replies
Hello, I have a .csv file which contains 4 million records. I am using Bulk Insert command to impor…
6 replies
Hi , I have a query which return the data like in sql server param_value display_value 6…
6 replies
Is the inner query of the exists statement ran for each outer query check? Or is it done before? …
2 replies
I have installed default instane sql server 2008 r2 and found error in sql log about SPN. "The SQL…
5 replies
Hi All Recently moved to a new company and just getting my head around the infrastrcture at the mom…
8 replies
-- I Have a table create table #temp ( Name varchar(10) ,ID int NULL ) INSERT INTO #temp select 'a…
6 replies
I need to limit the number of CPU's to 20 for an instance of SQL Server 2008 (Not R2). Based on the…
1 replies
Hi All, having a frustrating problem, I have a default instance running 2008r2 enterprise (recent…
4 replies
While i am executing the same query using SP,logical reads goes very high (About -80k). But when i …
11 replies
I am trying to upgrade SQL Server 2008 from Standard edition to Enterprise edition in a two node cl…
3 replies
Hi guys...... 2012-02-20 01:23:29.36 Server Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (SP1) - 10.50.2500.0 …
12 replies
I am trying to write a query that pulls our new orders for the current day. Where FM.Openeddate =…
22 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,961 through 18,975 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.