Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I want to find the total size , free space and used space by all the databases in sql ? can …
12 replies
I get the following error when I expand the tables node on an AS400 Linked Server. At fist I realiz…
3 replies
Hi Experts, Any one has any idea about "PREEMPTIVE_OS_REVERTTOSELF" wait type. Appreciate any heads…
2 replies
Hello All, I have noticed that SQL Agent does not start automatically after a reboot/shutdown on a …
3 replies
Hi All Is there anyway to get the actual host name in T-SQL (or another way) on a cluster? SERVERPR…
1 replies
Hi, I have the following check at the beginning of a query, but it is failing to drop the temp tab…
2 replies
I created a job which sends a notification email upon completion. In the notification email, the F…
28 replies
"Could not find server 'xx.xx.xxx.xxx\MOBILETEST' in sys.servers. Verify that the correct server na…
1 replies
Want to move the same into default data folder in installation folder. This got created because I s…
2 replies
I am trying to mask the some of the columns in table1 . Throwing below error. Any body had this iss…
2 replies
if I have access to all the reports in the an SSRS installation how can I get a list of all the rep…
1 replies
hello, i have a question i know if i enable SET STATISTICS PROFILE ON everytime i run queries, it p…
1 replies
Given the following sample data: CREATE TABLE job ( parent VARCHAR(10), child VARCHAR(10) ) CREATE…
4 replies
My issue is we have an SSIS package which runs in BIDS as well as in Integration Services on the se…
2 replies
Hi, My requirement is to update the column org_status_change_dt as like below. Please look only two…
10 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,946 through 18,960 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.