Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have two large tables, in terms of number of records as well as number of columns. Recordcount is…
1 replies
I have a user trying to connecting from the outside. He is not VPN into a machine, he is just usin…
3 replies
I have Temporary table with Only One column Year varchar(1000) Create table #temp (year varchar(10…
2 replies
Hi all, I am tasked to find out all jobs calling SSIS packages. We have too many jobs on our server…
8 replies
Hello ALL, I have three variable, @fromMonth varchar(10), @UptoMonth varchar(10), @year varchar(100…
1 replies
Morning, I'm having an issue averaging a turn time. SELECT dbo.fn_Business_Days_Between_Dates(…
4 replies
Any ideas would be appreciated on why a simple query takes 7 seconds to respond? Upsized the Access…
7 replies
Hi, Is there any script to find all tables encrypted columns in database Thanks!
1 replies
Hello all Is it possible to have two publications against one publisher and 2 subscriptions at the …
7 replies
Hi All My client want to encrypt the database backup set. Is there any possibility to do it? I'm no…
9 replies
Hi, please clarify why we use 'NOT EXIST'? SELECT DISTINCT Region FROM …
4 replies
Working on a project to decide if configuration 1 or 2 is the best way to organise disks for my SAN…
7 replies
Hi guys Can you help me to solve this Intellisense Issue..? Have SQL server 2008 R2 SP1 but still …
8 replies
Version 1 --------- SELECT FROM Table a LEFT JOIN Table b ON a.ID= b.ID AND b.BMonth= 2 A…
20 replies
could not start the SQLSERVERAGENT service on local computer Error 1068: The dependency service or …
15 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,931 through 18,945 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.