Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi All, Does the db_executor database role take precedence over db_denydatawriter? This seems to b…
3 replies
Hi all, im trying to display an integer column from an employee to "uknown" if its Null in Derived…
2 replies
I am adding this question here as I am unable to find a dedicated board for replication. I am strug…
11 replies
hi everybody. in our corporation we configure a merge replication (PULL) as below Publisher : SQL…
1 replies
Does anyone know the right way to do this? I have been all over the web and these forums and I hav…
4 replies
Hi all, I have table "Order", i want to get the count of order data month by month For Example, Ord…
3 replies
Hello everybody, I have a question on SSIS 2008: Here is an example: I have a table with two column…
5 replies
Is there any way to take an aggregate of an aggregate? I get the following error: Msg 130, Level 1…
2 replies
HI Guys, I faced an issue with an implementation. That is i have got 5 tables in an SQL Server With…
2 replies
hi, despite the fact i read some artical about this component, i still dont understand this compon…
4 replies
Hello everyone, I am a working professional with 2 years work experience and now willing to complet…
1 replies
I have a simple table CREATE TABLE EnrollmentGoal( ProtocolNo varchar(30), WeekNumber int, Goal…
3 replies
I have a SQL database name company and a table named users, what SQL command would I run to get a l…
3 replies
I received an error that I am out of disk drive space on my SQL server and the SQL database has sud…
3 replies
Hi, This is Ajay Kumar. G. We had requirement that User should be able to View the processes which …
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,916 through 18,930 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.