Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hello - we installed SQL 2008 Developer when preparing for a migration and then installed 2008 Stan…
5 replies
Hi In have read that if you update statistics on a view and specify a Sample Rate, it will fail wit…
6 replies
Hi all I have set up a profile to capture information about a particular stored proc. I have selec…
5 replies
Hi All, I know that you cannot specify the isolation level in the top of a UDF but what if you cal…
2 replies
For SQL Server 2008 R2, we need to, 1. remove EXECUTE permissions on Extended stored procedures. 2.…
3 replies
We have a requirement to create similar health check jobs for 20 servers now which are in a cluste…
5 replies
Error while trying to connect with SSRS through Sql server management studio Hi I have installed SQ…
1 replies
I succesfully Enterprise Policy Based Management framework . I did used code from codeplex site fo…
1 replies
I have the following table, and I'm trying to update the Location column with a Point calculated fr…
3 replies
Hello, I have been experiencing a very weird problem. I have a SQL 2008 R2 server which run on an a…
13 replies
Hello, This is my first post here so please let me know if this question should be in another forum…
12 replies
Hi Team i have a data of year 2012 and table structure is (SN ,Name ,DATE,Error) and i need data ac…
12 replies
While playing with performance for one of my tables (for testing purpoces I named it my_table, it h…
4 replies
I'm trying to get the following code to work on a linked server: SELECT * FROM OPENQUERY(AUSYD5320…
2 replies
Hi, I'm trying to use the SQL Server Upgrade Advisor to analyse some trace files I took from a SQL …
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,886 through 18,900 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.