Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have One table which have records ID,Name,supervisorID , ID is the primary key and everyone has I…
3 replies
How do we know table is fragmented? Please explain in details.
4 replies
hi all, IN SSIS i need to do below job i have a source and 2 target on contains clear data anot…
3 replies
I need to make use of the SQL Server 2008 TDE feature. I have performed the following steps. 1) C…
3 replies
Hi All, How we can join two different table in different servers without linked server. As I dnt ha…
6 replies
Hi, I am using SP_SEND_DBMAIL. It only work with full email address, like 'paul_martin@abcd.com'. I…
1 replies
I am doing BCP out in using BCP out utility and calling this from .CMD in following way. ----------…
3 replies
Hi All, I'm playing around with a Central Management Server created under a SQL2012 named instance…
1 replies
Hi, I have a column that returns the quotient of 2 money fields. I've noticed that the results in …
2 replies
With DB creator can provide access to create the database but what about to provide access to give …
6 replies
Hi all I have identified a query which is consuming a relatively large amount of CPU resource and i…
9 replies
Is there a way to connect to two SQL Server 2008 R2 databases on different servers *without* using …
15 replies
Hi, When running SQL server media file I am getting the below error. "SQL Server setup media does n…
2 replies
Hi All, I have a database in MSSQL Server 2008 that have 3 tables. There is a column in each table …
1 replies
Hi all, I have a query like this: insert into tableA select '7',id,'appname',url,getdate() from…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,871 through 18,885 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.