Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Ghost Records
23 replies
One of our Sql Servers is experiencing sluggish performance. I've been monitoring performance prim…
20 replies
Is there a role or permission that can be assigned to a user to have READONLY access to the SQL 20…
4 replies
Hi, I have a SQL Server 2008 RTM installed and wondering which Service Pack is available for RTM …
2 replies
I'm new to sql server database, i want to have (for example) a database that recorded employees inf…
2 replies
Ok I'll probably screw this up but.... This snippet came out of a SP which send data to forms... Th…
5 replies
Hi guys, I am looking to run a 4 line script in sql server 2008 r2 express. I dont have sql agent i…
17 replies
Hi All, Can it is possible to edit the SQL Server security log?? If possible, please update how…
7 replies
I have a compressed backup from 1 SQL 2008 Standard edition. Trying to restore it to a 2008 Develop…
18 replies
Hi my name is Prasanna and I am new in the world of Sql Server.Can anyone please guide me about sy…
3 replies
Hello, i wondered if anyone else had experienced this or knows a fix? I tried to run a query yester…
1 replies
I now that in Oracle there is a table that stores SQL Statements that have been executed. Does SQL …
2 replies
I have this table named EXE with 2 fields: NAME and QTY. What I want to do is group by NAME all the…
3 replies
I am the SQL DBA on a SharePoint team. I will have 20 SharePoint farms using one SQL 2008 R2 cluste…
5 replies
We just installed Reporting Services 2008 onto a new server. We fumbled our way through the install…
5 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 18,661 through 18,675 (of 30,188 total)
You must be logged in to create new topics.