Hi Peter Thanks for your reply.
It didn't work.
This is what I have tried:
1) In my tablix selected the detail row
2) Right Click --> RowGroup--> Group Properties
3) In General tab, for Group Expression I have give as
After this when I checked nothing happened, all the records are coming as usual.
4)Then in the Page Break tab I checked the check box " Between Each Instance of the Group "
But after this records came 1 in one page like 100 pages !! as I have total 100 records.
Is the steps what I tried is correct? If not could you please correct me...
The problem you describe have been discussed earlier in this thread. Don't set the group expression on the Group Properties of the detail row. You really have to add a new row group to the detail row. Do the following:
1) add a parent group to the detail row (without header and footer).
2) set the group expression of the parent group to =Ceiling(Rownumber(Nothing)/10)
3) select the just added row group and remove the sorting expression in the Group Properties (on the Sorting tab)
4) in the Page Break tab check the check box " Between Each Instance of the Group
That should do.
Edit: added step to set page break