SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

The 400,000 Member Milestone

The 400,000 Member Milestone

Author
RSingh-135921
Mr or Mrs. 500
Mr or Mrs. 500 (584 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (584 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (584 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (584 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (584 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (584 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (584 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (584 reputation)

Group: General Forum Members

Congratulations on achieving the 400k mark.

I wish and hope that SSC will be reaching 500k mark sooner than it reached 400k from 300k.

Kudos to the hard work put in by everyone here. SSC is indeed a valuable resource for everybody and I wish it all the best for time to come.

Yelena Varshal
Yelena Varshal
SSChampion
SSChampion (14K reputation)SSChampion (14K reputation)SSChampion (14K reputation)SSChampion (14K reputation)SSChampion (14K reputation)SSChampion (14K reputation)SSChampion (14K reputation)SSChampion (14K reputation)

This is great! 400K members! This is almost half a million.

Thanks so much for putting me on the list. I wish I could spend more time here with my friends and I will.

YV

Regards,
Yelena Varshal

Aaron Ingold
Aaron Ingold
SSCarpal Tunnel
SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.4K reputation)

Congratulations! This has been an excellent site for furthering my career by allowing me to ask questions, provide assistance and publish my own work.
Lynn Pettis
Lynn Pettis
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (167K reputation)SSC Guru (167K reputation)SSC Guru (167K reputation)SSC Guru (167K reputation)SSC Guru (167K reputation)SSC Guru (167K reputation)SSC Guru (167K reputation)SSC Guru (167K reputation)

Congrats to SSC for reaching the 400,000 members mark! It is a tribute to support and guidance that its members provide to each other. I have found answers to many questions and issue on this site and have hopefully assisted others as well.

I want to thank you for the prize as a contributor to this site. Just one question, how do the top 400 posters claim their gift?

Again, congrats and keep up the great work one and all!

Cool
Lynn Pettis

For better assistance in answering your questions, click here
For tips to get better help with Performance Problems, click here
For Running Totals and its variations, click here or when working with partitioned tables
For more about Tally Tables, click here
For more about Cross Tabs and Pivots, click here and here
Managing Transaction Logs

SQL Musings from the Desert Fountain Valley SQL (My Mirror Blog)
SQLBill
SQLBill
SSCoach
SSCoach (19K reputation)SSCoach (19K reputation)SSCoach (19K reputation)SSCoach (19K reputation)SSCoach (19K reputation)SSCoach (19K reputation)SSCoach (19K reputation)SSCoach (19K reputation)

WOW 400,000 members. Seems so small when you consider other sites have more....but when you realize that this site is a tech site for a VERY specific product, that is quite an accomplishment.

CONGRATULATIONS and keep up the good work.

Also, thanks for the prize. It's great to win something when you didn't even know you entered - AND it's not spam.

-SQLBill

Rudyx - the Doctor
Rudyx - the Doctor
SSCoach
SSCoach (18K reputation)SSCoach (18K reputation)SSCoach (18K reputation)SSCoach (18K reputation)SSCoach (18K reputation)SSCoach (18K reputation)SSCoach (18K reputation)SSCoach (18K reputation)

Thanks you and thank you to the community !

Regards
Rudy Komacsar
Senior Database Administrator

"Ave Caesar! - Morituri te salutamus."
Wayne Lawton
Wayne Lawton
Ten Centuries
Ten Centuries (1.3K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.3K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.3K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.3K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.3K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.3K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.3K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.3K reputation)

Thanks all for the opportunity to spend time in the community. I learn more from every post I answer.

So, just out of curiosity, what are the mechanics of taking a look at the cool SQL Prompt software? A few associates have mentioned the tool, but no one has actually installed it yet. A free copy is going to be totally cool!

Wayne

jereme.guenther@gmail.com
jereme.guenther@gmail.com
SSCommitted
SSCommitted (2K reputation)SSCommitted (2K reputation)SSCommitted (2K reputation)SSCommitted (2K reputation)SSCommitted (2K reputation)SSCommitted (2K reputation)SSCommitted (2K reputation)SSCommitted (2K reputation)

Sweet...

Nice going on the 400k.

This is definitely my favorite site for SQL questions and problems, I just wish I had more time to help others out.

LeeFAR
LeeFAR
SSCommitted
SSCommitted (1.8K reputation)SSCommitted (1.8K reputation)SSCommitted (1.8K reputation)SSCommitted (1.8K reputation)SSCommitted (1.8K reputation)SSCommitted (1.8K reputation)SSCommitted (1.8K reputation)SSCommitted (1.8K reputation)

Thanks and congratulations SQL Server Central . This is by far one of the best resources on the Net for information. The number of subscribers certainly shows it.

Lee

joshcsmith13
joshcsmith13
SSCommitted
SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)SSCommitted (1.5K reputation)

Hooray!! I won something! I would love to spend more time on these message boards, but work just seems to get in the way. I knew there was a good reason to get my ranking up! Onward and upward!
Keep up the good work Steve (and crew)!

Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.
You can't edit your own posts.