SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

Merry Christmas 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

Author
Steve Jones
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (61K reputation)SSC Guru (61K reputation)SSC Guru (61K reputation)SSC Guru (61K reputation)SSC Guru (61K reputation)SSC Guru (61K reputation)SSC Guru (61K reputation)SSC Guru (61K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Comments posted to this topic are about the item Merry Christmas 2013

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest
Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
My Blog: www.voiceofthedba.com
Brent Ozar
Brent Ozar
SSC-Enthusiastic
SSC-Enthusiastic (188 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (188 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (188 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (188 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (188 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (188 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (188 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (188 reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
Awww, wow, sad to see the podcast end, but looking forward to seeing what you're focusing on next.

MIBROWTITO
MIBROWTITO
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)Forum Newbie (9 reputation)

I dont any other word to say than Thanks.
Rod
Rod
Say Hey Kid
Say Hey Kid (665 reputation)Say Hey Kid (665 reputation)Say Hey Kid (665 reputation)Say Hey Kid (665 reputation)Say Hey Kid (665 reputation)Say Hey Kid (665 reputation)Say Hey Kid (665 reputation)Say Hey Kid (665 reputation)

Brent Ozar (12/25/2013)
Awww, wow, sad to see the podcast end, but looking forward to seeing what you're focusing on next.

I, too, am sad to see that you'll be slowing down the video podcast, Steve. However, it's your call. I didn't know about the audio podcast - I'll look for that and subscribe.

Rod
alexx
alexx
SSC Rookie
SSC Rookie (32 reputation)SSC Rookie (32 reputation)SSC Rookie (32 reputation)SSC Rookie (32 reputation)SSC Rookie (32 reputation)SSC Rookie (32 reputation)SSC Rookie (32 reputation)SSC Rookie (32 reputation)

Yo escribiré en mi lengua natal. Muchas felicidades en estas fiestas de fin de año 2013. Que hayan pasado una FELIZ NAVIDAD en compañía de sus seres queridos, amigos y conocidos.
Que Dios les traiga mucha paz, alegría y salud a todas sus familias:-):-)

Que tengan una feliz navidad y un próspero, pero muy próspero 2014.

A_L_E_X_X desde PANAMA.

nelsonj-902869
nelsonj-902869
SSCrazy
SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)

Brent Ozar (12/25/2013)

The thing I'll miss about the pod casts / bloopers is the T-shirt show...always different...

For every day work, I must take a moment to really thank Steve and all the gurus that contribute comments and assistance here at SQL Server Central. Without you folks and your comments, assistance, gentle prodding to do my own research, etc. I have slowly progressed to a some what capable server admin. I wouldn't call myself a DBA, as I have no formal "dba training", coming from the COBOL/CICS side of IBM programming, but what I am doing is helping the local county government better serve the local taxpayer by providing quality data processing services for our citizens. Without you guys' help over the past 12 years, I would have been way outta my league.

Thanks again, and Merry Christmas to everyone at SQLServerCentral and to all who participate to make it what it is!! Keep it up!!
Rod
Rod
Say Hey Kid
Say Hey Kid (665 reputation)Say Hey Kid (665 reputation)Say Hey Kid (665 reputation)Say Hey Kid (665 reputation)Say Hey Kid (665 reputation)Say Hey Kid (665 reputation)Say Hey Kid (665 reputation)Say Hey Kid (665 reputation)

I wish there were a way to "like" a post, so let me say that I appreciate (like) what you wrote, Nelsonj.

Rod
SQLRNNR
SQLRNNR
SSC-Dedicated
SSC-Dedicated (31K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (31K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (31K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (31K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (31K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (31K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (31K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (31K reputation)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to SSC.

Thanks for keeping up with great content.

I am looking forward to the next project(s) that will replace the video podcast.

Jason AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
I have given a name to my pain...
MCM SQL Server, MVP

SQL RNNR

Posting Performance Based Questions - Gail Shaw

Sqlraider
Sqlraider
SSCrazy
SSCrazy (2.4K reputation)SSCrazy (2.4K reputation)SSCrazy (2.4K reputation)SSCrazy (2.4K reputation)SSCrazy (2.4K reputation)SSCrazy (2.4K reputation)SSCrazy (2.4K reputation)SSCrazy (2.4K reputation)

SQLRNNR (12/26/2013)
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to SSC.

Thanks for keeping up with great content.

I am looking forward to the next project(s) that will replace the video podcast.

+1
David Conn
David Conn
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame (3.1K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.1K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.1K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.1K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.1K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.1K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.1K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.1K reputation)

Belated Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

I do like this Forum. It has more of a Family Feel than some I've been involved in. It's heartening to see people disagreeing at a Professional Level rather than taking disagreements personally.

Regards
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.
You can't edit your own posts.