SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

What's Today?

What's Today?

Author
Mark R Mitchell
SSC-Enthusiastic
SSC-Enthusiastic (115 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (115 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (115 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (115 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (115 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (115 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (115 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (115 reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
tax day is 18 April in 2011, so today is not tax day.
DugyC
DugyC
SSCommitted
SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)SSCommitted (1.7K reputation)

Living in the UK was sorely tempted to go for the SQL Server answer, but couldn't find the definite date of release through Google... so went to eliminate the rest and couldn't eliminate the Tax Day... whew! Four points yummy! ...makes me feel better after being April fooled!

Funny, that it's not actually Tax day this year though :-D

SSCrazy
SSCrazy (2.7K reputation)SSCrazy (2.7K reputation)SSCrazy (2.7K reputation)SSCrazy (2.7K reputation)SSCrazy (2.7K reputation)SSCrazy (2.7K reputation)SSCrazy (2.7K reputation)SSCrazy (2.7K reputation)

I'm English, and I pay enough tax already without having to think of paying for BO, thanks. (Colour, licence, cancelled, marvellous, manoeuvre, centre, harbour, paediatrics, theatre, aesthetics, et cetera and now tax day! Huh).

Ken

You never know: reading my book: "All about your computer" might just tell you something you never knew!
lulu.com/kaspencer
honza.mf
honza.mf
SSCrazy
SSCrazy (2.6K reputation)SSCrazy (2.6K reputation)SSCrazy (2.6K reputation)SSCrazy (2.6K reputation)SSCrazy (2.6K reputation)SSCrazy (2.6K reputation)SSCrazy (2.6K reputation)SSCrazy (2.6K reputation)

Today is a 99th anniversary of Titanic sinking.
Abraham Lincoln dies in 1865

See, understand, learn, try, use efficient
© Dr.Plch
Mike Is Here
Mike Is Here
SSCommitted
SSCommitted (1.8K reputation)SSCommitted (1.8K reputation)SSCommitted (1.8K reputation)SSCommitted (1.8K reputation)SSCommitted (1.8K reputation)SSCommitted (1.8K reputation)SSCommitted (1.8K reputation)SSCommitted (1.8K reputation)

Although this year the question does not make sense since the day taxes are due is the 18th because of the delay and weekend.
jcrawf02
jcrawf02
SSCertifiable
SSCertifiable (5.2K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.2K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.2K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.2K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.2K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.2K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.2K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.2K reputation)

I got a really strange error:

"Your selection was rejected due to an unfiled 1058EZ-TQR form. Please consult with your tax professional within five days, or result in fines and penalties, up to and including impound of your dog, black helicopters descending on your place of residence, and rubber gloves."

---------------------------------------------------------
How best to post your question
How to post performance problems
Tally Table:What it is and how it replaces a loop

"stewsterl 80804 (10/16/2009)I guess when you stop and try to understand the solution provided you not only learn, but save yourself some headaches when you need to make any slight changes."
Libby
Libby
SSC Veteran
SSC Veteran (241 reputation)SSC Veteran (241 reputation)SSC Veteran (241 reputation)SSC Veteran (241 reputation)SSC Veteran (241 reputation)SSC Veteran (241 reputation)SSC Veteran (241 reputation)SSC Veteran (241 reputation)

I thought it might be a trick question since taxes aren't due this year until April 18th - but picked it anyway. :-)
SKYBVI
SKYBVI
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame (3.2K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.2K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.2K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.2K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.2K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.2K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.2K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.2K reputation)

Horrible!!!
This is sql server forum for people all over the world...
How can u ask questions related to US....????

Wat abt the people outside states??
JestersGrind
JestersGrind
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame (3.9K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.9K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.9K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.9K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.9K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.9K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.9K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.9K reputation)

Today is also the day that the Titanic sank and President Abraham Lincoln died.

Doh!! Someone beat me to it!

Scott Arendt
Scott Arendt
SSCarpal Tunnel
SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)

jcrawf02 (4/15/2011)
I got a really strange error:

"Your selection was rejected due to an unfiled 1058EZ-TQR form. Please consult with your tax professional within five days, or result in fines and penalties, up to and including impound of your dog, black helicopters descending on your place of residence, and rubber gloves."

Nice.
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.
You can't edit your own posts.