-- Added database support to query a specific database.
-- due to this, i have removed mdsd.NAME AS 'Database with open Transaction'
-- Fixed some code which was causing the open transactions to display incorrectly.
-- Fixed the transaction isolation levels to show unspecified, read uncommitted, read committed, repeatable read, serializable and also snapshot.
This script was produced due to slowness on one of our servers.
The slowness was caused by a transaction which was undetected due to a number of query windows being open.
this script will show you the following:
- Computer/Host Name
- Windows Username
- Database which the transaction is being run from
- Session ID
- Number of open transactions
- Date the query window was first opened.
- If the query window is a user process or not
- The transaction isolation level
- Lock timeout of the query.