Viewing 15 topics - 279,676 through 279,690 (of 284,148 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I'm trying to build a report in 1 SQL query and I'm having trouble creating 1 query that will do al…
2 replies
Hi, I'm new to this discussion group. I have a question. Does anyone know how I might get a numeri…
2 replies
Why can't I insert more than 255 characters? I run the following INSERT statement and I still am no…
7 replies
I have a problem with backing up my database files from disk to tape using NT backup. The first sch…
3 replies
Hi, I seem to be completely lost trying to do something that should be fairly simple. What I am try…
2 replies
Dear all, I would like to know if it is possible to create a circular reference on a table. Example…
2 replies
Hi i building a program and i need to only allow a certian number of people into a Database from my…
11 replies
Hi, I'm trying to setup a test example of replication between SQL and an Access DB (both located on…
2 replies
I copied the SQL2000 CD to a server to try to do installs from there. When clicking on autorun, I …
6 replies
I do understand what OR does :] I also tried to use IN but it did not work either(its an or written…
7 replies
This seems like remedial question, but it is unclear to me. Is there software that needs to be …
5 replies
Would anyone have tried installation of MSDE on Win98 machines? Unfortunately, we keep running into…
1 replies
I have a Windows 2000 Server on which 2 instances of SQL Server are running. The default server is …
1 replies
I like to know if there is a way to change the owner of a DTS Local Package?
1 replies
font=Verdana][/font=Verdana] Hi, We have an ongoing problem with our Win2K server - it periodically…
6 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 279,676 through 279,690 (of 284,148 total)