Viewing 15 topics - 276,976 through 276,990 (of 284,160 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
We've got an SQL 6.5 server that is running slow with trusted accounts from an mixed mode active di…
1 replies
Is it possible to pass array information to other tasks in a DTS using global variables? Say I have…
4 replies
I have the following trigger created reate trigger ResolutionTrigger on PMR.dbo.PMR for Insert, upd…
4 replies
I'm currently running a query that is updating one field on each record of a table. The table has …
8 replies
Hi to all: The Log reader of my Transactional replication with no updates is giving me …
1 replies
I can not foind the new store procedure sp_sidmap file mapsids.exe on microsoft download site. Any …
3 replies
How to enter null value into a column of a table in SQL Enterprise Manager ?(without using any SQL …
1 replies
WARNING: EC 6b185a0, 0 waited 300 sec. on latch a04e98. Not a BUF latch. Anyone? Any idea? "Keep…
5 replies
CREATE TABLE [route_detail] ( [route_number] [int] NOT NULL , [question_set_head] [varchar] (2) …
4 replies
Hi Guys I am trying to run a vss command through xp_cmdshell, and as u might have guessed, i am not…
2 replies
Hai, I have some problem with executing Vbscript in DTS. This is the scenario. There is a DTS packa…
4 replies
I am trying to import data from a .CSV file into a table. However, it takes forever. I also set u…
5 replies
We distribute MSDE as one of the possible data storage mechanisms within one of our desktop applica…
1 replies
Since we put on the latest Security Patch (about 5 months ago)we started getting corruption in the …
2 replies
I have a system that has a number of DTS Packages stored locally, how can I move them from Dev to P…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 276,976 through 276,990 (of 284,160 total)