Viewing 15 topics - 275,866 through 275,880 (of 284,165 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
Hi, Will SQL Server 2000 recycle through unused numbers when it reaches the end of the range of n…
2 replies
I am trying to re-index a table and get this back. Need help where to change the size of tackle th…
5 replies
I have a field that contains data in this format: 'souph-0-97' What I need to do is bring back just…
3 replies
So, all I wanted to do was create a Function (in-line/scalar or table - doesn't really matter to me…
7 replies
I am trying to determine the best way to organize our SQL Server 2000 databases. Currently, we cre…
15 replies
is there any way to use Global variable with SQL 7? My DTS pkg is working fine with SQL 2000, but I…
1 replies
Hi, we've encounterd a odd problem. SQL server isnt able to evaluate NULL's properly. It has been w…
20 replies
Hi everyone, I am relatively new to this forum and I tried very hard (for the past hour) to find an…
5 replies
I would like to create a SQL statement(s) that count up the number of weekdays in a certain date ra…
4 replies
Hi. Is there any way to easily delete the contents of a whole table (5-6 mil. records). I have trie…
3 replies
We have a new database that was created and has had data entered already. When this DB was created …
2 replies
I have a Tran Log backup maintenance job that affects the system databases. I have selected it to b…
3 replies
Hope this doesn't come off as an extremely stupid question. We have a development server where the…
3 replies
Greetings. I usually use an Identity column as my primary key and create a unique index on the fiel…
9 replies
Does anyone know what this system SP does: sp_MS_marksystemobject How do you use it? Thanks
2 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 275,866 through 275,880 (of 284,165 total)