Viewing 15 topics - 275,491 through 275,505 (of 284,166 total)
Topics
Started by
Posts
Last post
I have a problem with the following select statement on 4 CPU server with SQL 2000 with SP3. This s…
5 replies
Hi All, Anyone knows why size of database backup is far larger when we use DUMP DATABASE command, w…
9 replies
I have a Database that contains 10,000 records. I execute a SELECT statement that returns 8000. I n…
1 replies
Is there any way to have optional parameters in a SP that does an update. Lets say that I have 3 in…
3 replies
Has anyone done MSDE 2000 unattended installation? Thanks for your help.
3 replies
I have a back job schduled for everyday,but its not working from 3/14/2003.How to enable the script…
6 replies
anyway,If i want to schedule a back up for the whole database what should i do in the enterprise ma…
3 replies
Hi all, I am trying to upload a binary flat file into a sql server database without much success. T…
1 replies
Anyone have the stones to publish some benchmarks on these: I mean REAL marks, NOT TPC-D-W- 100,000…
1 replies
While converting a DB from 7 to 2k we found a problem. While I know it was bad coding, I didn't do …
1 replies
Hi I have one table which have only 6000 records. Bacically this table is used to insert the ses…
3 replies
How do you concatenate multiple files (with the same formats) at the same time as input in a DTS pa…
2 replies
I have pkzip on my server and would like to find out if it is possible to use xp_cmdshell to zip fi…
3 replies
Microsoft books online tells that var char length can be upto 8000 characters. Does this mean that …
2 replies
Hi, I just want to know if I can run XP_CDMSHEL as a diferent user and how do I do it. Thanks in ad…
1 replies
Viewing 15 topics - 275,491 through 275,505 (of 284,166 total)